It’s back!

Events of general interest to Northern New Mexico backcountry enthusiasts

Moderators: scotthsu, Bob, Matt, mark

Bob

It’s back!

Post by Bob »

The site was having problems due to the old webhost. I’ve changed webhosts, so it should be good. If there are any problems let me know at rlee@swcp.com.
Bob

Re: It’s back!

Post by Bob »

LOL! Now that the site is back up, I’m getting a bunch of super-sketchy new account applications. I’m blowing them off, but if you’re for real and have an interest in northern NM snow conditions and you don’t get a response from me in a day or two, email me at rlee@swcp.com and I’ll set you up.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here’s a tip. If you want to sneak in and post spam here, don’t request an account from a Russian IP address. :lol:

I have had at least 50 sketchy requests in the last 48 hours. They must track changes in domains.
sody

Post by sody »

At least there is snow in Russia... i would be more worried about ip addresses from areas that don't even have snow :D
JBella

Post by JBella »

Thanks Bob, stoked you got this rolling for this new, improved Covid-safe ski season!

Hope everyone is doing well.
hileb

Post by hileb »

Thanks for adding me. I am a real person and really here in NM.
Bob

Post by Bob »

hileb wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:10 am Thanks for adding me. I am a real person and really here in NM.
To be honest, I was wondering if you were real. You were in the midst of dozens of Russian, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, and vape-sales requests for membership. I took a chance based on your IP address. Sorry it took so long.

Welcome!