TELEMARK SKIS BINDINGS AND BOOTS

Sell it, swap it, buy it.

Moderators: mark, scotthsu, Bob, Matt

TELEMARK SKIS BINDINGS AND BOOTS

Postby MarkM » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:31 pm

K2 DAWN PATROL 160CM TELEMARK SKIS. Dimensions 122/89/112. These are incredible all mountain (in area) and backcountry skis with a very wide range of capabilities: powder, crud, hardpack, and bumps. I bought them new and used them alternating with other set-ups for 2 seasons. They were my favorite Tele skis ever! They have been in storage the last several years following my knee surgery. Now I realize I will be skiing Alpine Touring from now on and so have decided to sell these. $225

G-3 TARGA TELEMARK BINDINGS. I bought these new to mount on the K2 Dawn Patrol Skis. I added dual height heel risers and cable leashes to them. They are considered to be one of the best Telemark Bindings. They have the same amount of wear as the skis. $80

GARMONT SYNER-G SIZE 26.5 TELEMARK BOOTS WITH G-FIT LINERS & SUPERFEET INSOLES (can be baked for custom fit). I bought these used as 1st season demos and used them with the skis and bindings listed above. They are an excellent Telemark boot suited to both area and backcountry skiing. They have walk mode for touring and a lock down forward cant for downhill mode. $170

The skis are freshly tuned and ready to go as are the Boots and Bindings. All 3 items have been very well maintained and show the minimal amount of wear, although less than usual, that you would expect to see on most used ski gear. I am very particular about caring for my gear. I have additional photos that I can provide on request however I suggest that you see these to realize what a "screaming" deal they are.

Barbara 505-983-5870
MarkM

Return to Yard Sale