NNMAE stickers & thanks

Moderators: mark, scotthsu, Bob, Matt

NNMAE stickers & thanks

Postby Bob » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:18 am

Thanks to everyone for posting snow reports. It's really encouraging to see the information exchange in our local backcountry community.

I've been meaning to put up some information about NNMAE stickers that Matt had printed up. They have the site's logo and the URL and say "Community Powered Information and Education" as well. They are bumper-sticker sized.

You can pick them up a Sangre de Cristo Mountain Works in Santa Fe or send a message to me via this board and I'll do what I can to get them to you. I'm also going to see if I can't have some on hand in the patrol aid room at Ski Santa Fe, but I'm not sure about that right now.

And if you have a business or location where you'd like to have a stack of the stickers for distribution, we can work that out as well.

Bob
Bob

Postby Matt » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:36 am

I'll add my thanks to everyone that has contributed this year. It looks as if the spring will bring good skiing well into June.

I also keep a big stash of stickers in my truck. If you see a big grey Nissan with a couple of NNMAE.ORG stickers on back please introduce yourself.

cheers
-Matt
Matt

Thanks

Postby Kerry » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:39 am

Bob and the Others who established this site,

Thanks not only for the stickers, but especially for organizing such a useful site. How do I pitch in a few bucks?
Kerry

Postby Bob » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:27 am

I think I speak for Matt, Mark and myself when I say that we're grateful for the shout-out.

Let us get our non-profit status locked in, then we'll be begging like New Delhi street urchins. Of course, the traditional six-pack is always an appropriate method of showing appreciation. :wink:

The IRS paperwork is a killer. Anybody know a tax-oriented lawyer or firm that would be supportive of our efforts? I have a lead that I have to run down, but we'd be grateful for any direct recommendations.
Bob

Return to Northern New Mexico 2007-2008 Conditions