[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
NNMAE.org • View topic - Conditions in and around ski Santa Fe

Conditions in and around ski Santa Fe

Moderators: mark, scotthsu, Bob, Matt

Conditions in and around ski Santa Fe

Postby SFPowderJunky » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:10 pm

I hiked Raven's Ridge today(from the corner of Sunset Trail) and took some photos of Nambe Chutes(Through the trees). The snow got increasingly heavy and wet while I was up there from 10 to 1 on Saturday the 14th. It was about 8 inches deep in the area and a foot deep up on Raven's Ridge from the Sunset Trail access. The skiing on Raven's Ridge was nice with a foot of pow. Down in the area the snow was so heavy it was sticking to my planks bad. I was walking like I was in snowshoes in places.
I don't know too much about Avalanches but the the chutes looked pretty wind blown wich aren't bad conditions for a descent. The other side of it is that the snow was getting very heavy which could be a disaster.

Here are the photos I took. They didn't come out well. Lot's of sun glare :( :
http://sdcfreeskier.com/photos/categories.php?cat_id=1[/img]
SFPowderJunky

Postby Brian » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:21 pm

A couple photos from the Nambe Basin on 4/22:

Brian

Nambe Chutes

Postby scotthsu » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:04 pm

scotthsu

Re: Nambe Chutes

Postby Brian » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:55 am

Brian

Postby frank » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:32 pm

frank

Postby Bob » Tue May 01, 2007 11:23 am

Mark and I hit the Nambé on Sunday and found some great creamy fresh snow. I'm way behind on my picture editing, but here are a couple of Mark:
Bob

Nambe?

Postby HoustonSage » Sun May 06, 2007 6:13 pm

Anyone ski Nambe this weekend? What are the coverage/stability/conditions right now?
HoustonSage

Return to Northern New Mexico 2006-2007 Conditions